Student, frontend web developer and Linux sysadmin based in Estonia.
Mainly my expertise is in frontend web development. I sometimes tinker with Linux and open-source software, host things on my servers and keen on learning new technology. Or on how old technology and methods can still suit us better in our age.
Sometimes I write in my blog about whatever pseudo-intellectual nonsense I have on my mind — mostly nerdy technological ramblings but could extend to a discussion into random personal topics. I'm also quite interested in the privacy of technology, self-hosting and web decentralisation.
Find me on Mastodon, Twitter or send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (GPG).
- — Happy 2023!
- — Currently Listening – Sisu by Kristjan Randalu
- — Currently Listening – Up North by Janno Trump Clarity Ensemble
- — DOMi & JD Beck's NOT TiGHT: Pioneers of The Future of Jazz
- — A Year of Hosting My Public Self-Hosted Instances
- — Updates to my Website and More
- — Using GNOME for a Month
- — Severance: Work & Life Hell
- — [EST] EV104
- — Services, Products & Software I Use
- — How to Host a Searx Instance
- — How to Manage and Own a Server
- — Opinion of The Social Dilemma
- — Superliminal: A Game About Changing Perspective
- — [EST] Privaatsuse ja turvalisuse juhend algajatele
- — Recent Google outages